Friday, November 16, 2012

Basketball


         This blog is about our basketball season and what we are doing. The first game we won 29-28. It was a lucky game because there were 11 seconds left and Jedd scored on the buzzer. We were so happy because last year we only won 3 games and lost the rest. It is good that we are Tigersharks because we won our first game. The referees called a lot of bad calls.
Our second game we lost and there were a lot of bad calls from the referees but we almost won and we missed a lot of free throws. It was fun because I played in the 7th grade game too. I wish we could have won but it was OK. We will the next time. Last year we could of won more if we were the Tigersharks. We needed the extra people and a better point guard. Basketball is a fun sport and you can play it when ever you want if you have a hoop and a ball. Our coach tells us that you play like you practice and its true. The 7th grader’s bet us in practice and we lost our game and they won. So he is right and if we try really hard we can win and we will win because we are better then they are, but only if we try our hardest. For having a small school I think we do really well. On our team we have 17 players. On the 8th grade there are ten and on the 7th grade there are 7. I wish more players went out but at the same time the other school has lots of people and then you barely play. It is a good size team and basketball is really fun! I hope we can win some more games and if we don’t at least we will play hard and try. The 7th graders are good and they can win as well as we can.

5 comments:

  1. I agree because I fouled out that game and half of what they called on me were not actually fouls. Lately I have been doing better with foul trouble. My first two games I fouled out. All of my closs friends gave me grief about it. My third game I wanted to show them up. I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Joe, there are only nine players on the 8th grade team and five players on the 7th grade team, that is why we have to play down. Also when do they bet us in practice. Otherwise besides for those little things good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that day.... t was the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, I hope you guys do great this season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it how all you guys can work as a team

    ReplyDelete