Thursday, November 1, 2012

Walmart Survival Part 2 Outcome 2

Journal log 63 - I’ve been stuck out here for six months now and life has become a little
easier. My shelter has upgraded to a multi floored house. Three to be exact. Countless times has the the manager approached me in fear because of my superiority, asking me to please leave the home improvements aisle. Here is a recent picture of my house...


It has really come along nicely....

Journal Log 76 - I was chased by a pack of POWs today. It has not been the first time so I knew how to handle them. All you do is run through the Doritos aisle to suppress and distract the stupid ones, then finish off the larger Alpha POWs by simply laying marbles down behind you. Then will then cause them to fall under their own mass and weight. Incase you haven’t read my earlier logs from some of the first encounter a POW. In fact, my first encounter was with an Alpha. A massive horrifying beast with a shirt that said SWAG, and pajama bottoms on that said Bootylicious. Orange, and green Osiris shoes, and to top it off, some gold bling such as chains and plastic rings from the toy machine that comes in the little bubbles...

Journal Log 98 - It’s that time of year again where Walmart is growing an entire forest of plastic trees, toys from China and candy canes. You might have guessed the special occasion. Well it’s the middle of October. I think Walmart has broken calendar because I’m pretty sure it snows during December and that’s when Christmas is. There’s no snow covering any of the cars in the maze of vehicles outside. Come on Walmart...

Journal Log 687 - I don’t know what year it is. I don’t remember when my birthday was. One thing I do know is that I have successfully Conquered Walmart and its vicious and unforgiving kingdom I showed the POWs the ways of normal peoples lives. I led them them to formal dress wear, and I freed them from their curse. I can now pass through the store safely, and out the door. I could do it right now if I wanted to, but I have come a long way here, and walking out that door would just start my life over. Also I forgot where my house is. Wal Mart's calendar says it’s July, but I see Christmas decorations everywhere. I have found a new life here, and shall rename this awful stores name to...
Author Co...

Hope you liked the story guys! This is pretty much the end of the series so I don’t really know what I’m going to write about for the next year so thats pretty much the end of these things. I might do some other random Logs, but no big stories like this. But Walmart is now Author Co. and the POWs have become civilized, like normal people. I’m going to miss this story,. And as always, Have nice a day...

6 comments:

  1. Very entertaining! You could be a writer for The Onion someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. Forgot to un-hi-light the mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jake very impressive you are a very good writer very interesting stuff you Wright about. I just finished reading your newest blog zombie survival it was really good but I had to disagree with you and the other guy you were talking about on a few issues. Anyway I kind of want to be a POW they sound pretty gangster. I really liked how you distracted the first group of POWS but the second group of POWS was definitely harder to dispose of. But in the end you became friends with the POWS and got them civilized which I thought was very nice of you. Just kidding you should have destroyed the POWS the seconded you got the chance. Just kidding. I think I might have to start up my survive stories soon they are really quite fun and fairly easy to write about when you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice that is some great writting. I like how you included POW in your blog,It was very interesting and fun to read. I did not now you had that big of a house I thought it was going to be a one room apartment that used to be the mangers room. Here are some ideas 1.take the mangers house over,2.make a big house out of all there cardboard and make it five stores high. That is all have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job with the length and story. i laughed the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Jake, at first I forgot what POWs were and thought they were "Prisoners Of Walmart" then I figured it out. Since you finished you could explain more about your life after or before. Who you became, or just start another series. Maybe it could be about Zombie adventures/survival.

    ReplyDelete