Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer


Summer


I can’t wait for summer! I do so many fun things like camping and baseball. I also go swim. My favorite thing is swimming because I pretty much live in the dells in the summer and I love wake boarding. My dad has a camper in the dells that is a seasonal. My mom has a camper that she pulls around. I like both but I get bored of staying in one place all the time with my dad. My mom is more fun because I love going to Door County. I always get these twin cherry’s. I like wake boarding because it is easy and my favorite sport in the winter is snowboarding. I don’t like camping but it is more fun than sitting at home. Baseball is my favorite sport. I love playing and I play catcher and outfield. I like baseball and Cody is the best pitcher ever! I love playing baseball but it can be hard sometimes. I go to so many things in the dells I love it there. I go to Noah's ark all the time and Mount Olympus but is not as fun as when I was a kid. I go to Moose Jaw a lot too. It is really good pizza and soda. The only down fall is there is no Internet there but there's a lot everywhere else around there so you can pick something up to use. I swim a lot in the summer and go out on the river. I wish we had a boat but I can use my uncles all the time anyway. Every year I have friends in Canada come down and stay in the dells for a week. I go back and forth between my moms and dads. I like going to Door County because I Know the owners of and they are my age. We make a awesome fort in the back o the campground and go fishing. That is what I do in the summer.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for summer either! I think it's good that there is no internet, you need to be outside when the weather is nice! Nice job on your blog, Joey. I can see how much you're improving. :)

    ReplyDelete